Tips For DIY Fence Installation
Posted on March 16 2020
Some yard fences, such as chain-link fence, are easier to assemble with help from professional fence installers; however for deer fencing, the material is so lightweight it is easy to manage without the extra expense of hiring a fence installer. Here are a few tips to get started with DIY fence installation:
- It's best to get help from one or two friends to easily manage the fence mesh.
- It's best to roll out fence mesh from post to post instead of rolling out the entire roll.
- It's best to install the ground sleeves first before adding posts and fence mesh.
- Space zip ties one foot apart along the vertical line post.
- Add ground stakes inside or outside of the fence line - there isn't a "right way."
Fence installation is easy and can be done in a weekend for most homeowners. Questions? Contact Deerfence.com: 301-476-6896.